According to a report in New Scientist, Ola Johannessen, director of the Nansen Environmental and Remote Sensing Center in Bergen, Norway, and his colleagues, developed the model.
What does NERSC stand for?
NERSC stands for Nansen Environmental and Remote Sensing Center (Bergen, Norway)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NERSC
We have 1 other meaning of NERSC in our Acronym Attic
- North of England Rat Society (UK)
- North of England Refugee Service (UK)
- Northeast Region Stranding Network (marine animal science)
- Northeast Resins and Silicones (Southington, CT)
- Nuclear Engineering and Radiological Sciences
- Nurses Evaluation Rating Scale (psychiatric nursing)
- (European Fast Reactor Power Station)
- National Energy Regulator of South Africa
- North East Regional Science Association (est. 1970; Binghamton, NY)
- Nuclear European Reactor SA
- National Energy Research Scientific Computing Center
- National Energy Research Supercomputer Center (now National Energy Research Scientific Computing Center)
- New England Resident Service Coordinators (various locations)
- North East Regional Smartcard Consortium (UK)
- National Energy Research Scientific Computing Center (US DOE)
- New England Regional Spinal Cord Injury Center
- National Energy Research Seismic Library (US Geological Survey)
- New England Regional Student Program (University of Massachusetts Amherst)
- National Employers' Retirement Trust
- Neighborhood Emergency Response Team
Samples in periodicals archive:
Satellite measurements reveal that the extent of sea ice has decreased in both the Arctic and Antarctic since 1978, reports a team of scientists from the Nansen Environmental and Remote Sensing Center in Bergen, Norway.