What does NBMed stand for?
NBMed stands for Nanotechnology for Biology and Medicine (graduate training program; Johns Hopkins University; Maryland)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- National Building Materials Distribution Association
- North American Building Material Distribution Association
- National Bone Marrow Donor Registry
- Norwegian Bone Marrow Donor Registry
- Nada Brahma Music Ensemble (Sacramento, CA)
- National Board of Medical Examiners
- Network-Based Mobile Education
- Nevada Board of Medical Examiners (Reno, NV)
- National Board of Medical Examiners Part I
- National Board of Medical Examiners Part II examination
- National Board of Medical Examiners Part II
- New Brunswick Masonic Family (Canada)
- Nevada Bureau of Mines Geology (research unit, Mackay School of Mines; University of Nevada at Reno)
- New Brunswick Military Heritage Project (Canada)
- Northern Birmingham Mental Health Trust (UK)
- Neuberger Berman Management Inc.
- Nola Brantley Memorial Library (Warner Robins, GA)
- National Board of Materials Management (Tanzania)
- Nucleus Basalis Magnocellularis Meynert
- Normal Bone Marrow Mononuclear Cell