Professor Richard Palmer, the head of the University of Birmingham's nanoscale physics research laboratory and inventor of the technology underpinning Inanovate, said: "I am delighted that Inanovate is moving to Longbridge.
What does NPRL stand for?
NPRL stands for Nanoscale Physics Research Laboratory (est. 1994; UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NPRL
We have 12 other meanings of NPRL in our Acronym Attic
- Naturopathic Physicians Research Institute
- Neonatal-Perinatal Research Institute
- Neuropathic Pain Research Institute
- Nevada Policy Research Institute
- Non-Participating Royalty Interest
- Nonparametric Radar Identification
- Norwegian Polar Research Institute
- Nuclear Policy Research Institute
- Nutri Pharmaceuticals Research Inc.
- New Providence Road Improvement Project (Bahamas)
- National Peanut Research Laboratory (USDA)
- National Physical Research Laboratory (Pretoria, South Africa)
- National Polio Reference Laboratory (Australia)
- No Parallel Traffic
- Non-Program Related Logistics
- Network Performance Report Message (Hekimian)
- New Proposal for Rule Making (methadone treatment)
- Nocturnal Penile Rigidity Monitoring (erectile dysfunction)
- Non-Penetrating Roof Mount (satellite antenna)
- Notice of Proposed Rulemaking
Samples in periodicals archive:
Now his groundbreaking work at Birmingham University's Nanoscale Physics Research Laboratory has been boosted with the opening of a new pounds 2.
Prof Richard Palmer, from the University of Birmingham's nanoscale physics research laboratory, will be speaking about the latest developments and discoveries in nanotechnology, the application of science to tiny systems the size of atoms.