What does NES stand for?
NES stands for Nanoparticle-Enhanced Spectroscopy
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NES
We have 287 other meanings of NES in our Acronym Attic
- New Cumnock Environmental Regeneration Volunteers
- New England Region Volleyball Association
- Nuclear Engine for Rocket Vehicle Application
- Neurosurgery Executives Resource Value and Education Society (Charlotte, NC)
- New England Radio Watch (website)
- Nebraska Rural Water Association
- North East Regional Waste Initiative (UK)
- North East River Yacht Club (North East, MD)
- Negligible Explosion Risk Zone
- NACUBO (National Association of College and University Business Officers) Endowment Study