Sun received her master's degree from the University of Houston and bachelor's degree from Nanjing Normal University.
What does NNU stand for?
NNU stands for Nanjing Normal University (China)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NNU
We have 2 other meanings of NNU in our Acronym Attic
- North Norfolk Taxation Service (UK)
- Number Needed To Screen
- National Native Title Tribunal (Australia)
- National New Technology Telescope (now James Clerk Maxwell Telescope; astronomical observation)
- New National Theatre, Tokyo (Tokyo, Japan)
- National Native Title Tribunal of Australia
- Newport News Table Tennis Club (Virginia)
- National Networked TeleTest Facility
- Navajo Nation Telecommunication and Utilities (Window Rock, AZ)
- Normalization of Previously Negative T Waves
- Neural Network Utility
- Northeast Normal University (Changchun, Jilin, China)
- Northwest Nazarene University (Nampa, Idaho)
- Northwest Nations Upward Bound (University of Idaho)
- Norwegian .NET User Group (Norway)
- Neural Network Using Genetic Algorithms
- Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital
- Nordisk Numismatisk Unions Medlemsblad (Danish)
- North Naples United Methodist Church (Naples, FL)
- National Nanofabrication Users Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
[dagger]) ([double dagger]) School of Mathematical Sciences, Nanjing Normal University, Nanjing 210046, China
Students at Nanjing Normal University (NNU) demanded that the courses be provided, and those who attended enjoyed learning about and discussing topics related to sex, the China Daily reported.
The Homo erectus fossils from China's Zhoukoudian cave system that are referred to collectively as Peking Man date to as early as 780,000 years ago, roughly 200,000 years earlier than previously thought, Guanjun Shen of Nanjing Normal University in China and his colleagues report in the March 12 Nature.
After earning his first master's degree from Nanjing Normal University, Mr.
The two Nanjing high schools currently involved in the US-China Systems Science Learning Project include the Affiliated High School to Nanjing Normal University and the Jinling High School.
To secure the new dates, Guanjun Shen of Nanjing Normal University collaborated with co-author Darryl Granger at Purdue University in West Lafayette, Indiana.
Nanjing Normal University, and Changjiang Waterway Bureau Nanjing Branch.