The debate forms part of the August public lecture series and discussions organised by the University of Namibia's sociology department, the Namibia Institute for Democracy and the Friedrich Ebert Foundation.
What does NID stand for?
NID stands for Namibia Institute for Democracy (est. 1991)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NID
We have 85 other meanings of NID in our Acronym Attic
- National Institute of Cardio-Vascular Diseases (Pakistan)
- Nano Individual Combat Weapon (gaming, Red Faction II Weapon)
- National Independent Championship Wrestling
- Neural Information and Coding Workshop
- National Indian Child Welfare Association
- National Interfaith Committee for Worker Justice
- National Intelligence Center Weather Operations Cell
- National Inner Cities Youth Opportunities
- National Ice Cream & Yogurt Retailers Association
- Namespace Identifier
- National Identity Card (various nations)
- National Immunization Day (WHO)
- National Infrastructure Database
- National Institute of Design, India
- National Institute on Deafness
- National Intelligence Daily
- National Intelligence Department (gaming)
- National Intelligence Director
- National Intelligence Division (Stargate TV series)
- National Interest Determination
Samples in periodicals archive:
This book is essential reading for civil society activists, politicians, decision-makers, researchers, students and anyone interested in governance issues in Namibia 2006 Edition--Revised and Updated Namibia Institute for Democracy, Windhoek 2006
na Die 50/50 Veldtog is moontlik gemaak deur die ondersteuning van die Namibia Institute for Democracy (NID), Oxfam Canada, die Nederlandse Ambassade en die Heinrich Boll Stigting.