[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The Namibia Bus and Taxi Association (Nabta) this week said that it has not formally confirmed when and by how much the taxi fare will increase.
What does NABTA stand for?
NABTA stands for Namibia Bus and Taxi Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NABTA in our Acronym Attic
- NATO Air Base SATCOM System
- National Advisory Board on Science and Technology (Canada)
- National Association of Buffalo Soldiers and Troopers Motorcycle Clubs
- Navy Adult Basic Skills Training Program
- National Association of Black Social Workers
- National Association for Beginning Teachers (Henderson, NV)
- National Association of Bankruptcy Trustees (est. 1982)
- National Association of Biology Teachers
- Normal-Appearing Brain Tissue
- North Alabama Birding Trail (Mooresville, AL)
- Narrow Beam Towed Array Model
- Naval Air Basic Training Command (US Navy)
- North American Brain Tumor Coalition (Coalition nord-américaine des tumeurs cérébrales)
- National Association of Business Teacher Education
- National Business and Technical Examinations Board
- National Association of Black Telecommunications Professionals
- North American Basic Teletext Specification (EIA-516)
- North American Broadcast Teletext Standard
- New Approaches to Brain Tumor Therapy
- Naturschutzbund Deutschland eV (German non-governmental conservation organisation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Although the taxi rank has not officially been handed over to the Namibia Bus and Taxi Association for use, taxi drivers have taken it upon themselves to use this facility chaos in the process and keeping security guards at the shopping centre on their feet.
The Namibia Bus and Taxi Association (Nabta) is powerless when it comes to enforcing rules regarding speeding and overloading and can only advise its members that these offences are dangerous and could result in death, said Innocent Simasiku, vice-president of Nabta.