The circular also includes a detailed explanation of the board's 2012 performance evaluation and compensation decisions for RBC President and Chief Executive Officer, Gordon Nixon, and other named executive officers.
What does NEO stand for?
NEO stands for Named Executive Officer
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NEO
We have 94 other meanings of NEO in our Acronym Attic
- North East New Territories (Hong Kong)
- New England Naturalist Training Center (Northfield, MA)
- N-Equations N-Unknowns (linear equation solving method)
- Northeast Normal University (Changchun, China)
- New England Nortel Users Group
- North of England Newton User Group (UK)
- Neither East nor West
- North East Norfolk Youth League (UK)
- Needle Exchange New Zealand (New Zealand Ministry of Health)
- Nurse Executives of New Zealand (national forum)
- NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration) Earth Observations (US NASA)
- National Engineering Organization
- National Exchange Officer
- NATO Eyes Only (NATO security classification)
- Near Earth Object
- Near Earth Objects Information Center
- Nelson Email Organizer
- Neo-Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Network Element Object
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the meeting stockholders approved, on an advisory basis, the compensation of the company's named executive officers for 2012.
In 2006, Nakata was named executive officer of Yamaha Corporation.
Tanna DeVisscher has been named executive officer of the Whatcom County Association of Realtors.
This section would include two tables: Retirement Plan Potential Annual Payments and Benefits, as well as those payments payable to each named executive officer.
Ventura County's court consolidation started in 1989, when Sheila Gonzalez was named executive officer of the Municipal and Superior courts.