In 2010, SABMiller announced the establishment of SABMiller Nambia (Pty) Ltd to house its operations in Namibia.
What does NA stand for?
NA stands for Nambia (Africa)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NA
We have 40 other meanings of NA in our Acronym Attic
- Nintendo 64 Disk Drive (gaming)
- Nintendo 64DD (Nintendo 64 video game System Add-On)
- Nojirimycin 6-Phosphate
- Cox Bazar, Bangladesh (airport code)
- New 7 Wonders (of the World)
- (gute) Nacht (German: Good Night)
- New York TRACON
- Negativity at Approximately 95 Milliseconds
- Avogadro's Number (chemistry, equal to 6.022e23/Mol; sometimes written as N-Sub-A)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They took in the sights and sounds of Marrakech in Morocco, along with Zambia, Nambia, Botswana and Angola.
So, it was disappointing to miss the Fiji match, after also stepping down from the Nambia game, but I'll take it on the chin.
For some people, we know Nambia could be our last game of the World Cup if we don't deliver so we know what's at stake.
Unlike the ruthless Springboks, who seemed to enjoy securing the highest score of the tournament against Nambia on Thursday, Ireland do not have the greatest record when it comes to putting weaker teams to the sword.
Tuilagi effortlessly completed his hat-trick soon after and grabbed further tries, before Nambia collected two consolation touchdowns.
Germany's Genocide of the Herero: Kaiser Wilhem II, His General, His Settlers, His Soldiers" analyzes Germany's empire over Nambia, or as it was known at the time, German South West Africa.