The main subject of interest is the MyGirl (TM) Nail Polish Remover which is organic and non-flammable.
What does NPR stand for?
NPR stands for Nail Polish Remover
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NPR
We have 187 other meanings of NPR in our Acronym Attic
- Non-Producing Quota Holder (UK)
- National Professional Qualification in Integrated Centre Leadership (National College for School Leadership, England)
- Nissan Product Quality Policy
- National Plant Quarantine Service (Korea)
- National Productivity and Quality Specifications (Singapore construction project)
- National Professional Qualifications System (fire standards certification)
- Nigeria Plant Quarantine Service (Federal Ministry of Agriculture)
- Notice of a Procurement Qualification System
- National Professional Qualification for Subject Leaders (Teacher Training Agency; UK)
- National Project on the Quality of Teaching and Learning (Australia)
- Narodowego Planu Rozwoju (Polish: National Development Plan)
- NASA Procedural Requirement (document)
- National Parks Resort (lodge)
- National Partnership for Reinventing Government (formerly National Performance Review)
- National Percentile Rank
- National Performance Review
- National Population Register (identity database; India)
- National Preparedness and Response
- National Professional Resources, Inc (Port Chester, New York)
- National Program Review
Samples in periodicals archive:
CUTEX INTRODUCES ADVANCED REVIVAL, what company officials are calling the first innovation in nail polish remover formula in more than 15 years.
I had almost given up on my quest for an eco-friendly polish remover that actually erases color when I discovered PeaceKeeper Eco-Easy Nail Polish Remover ($12; iamapeacekeeper.
Elegant Touch, Super Strength Nail Polish Remover, pounds 1.
Rating: 9/10 Superdrug Beauty Essentials Nail Polish Remover Pads, pounds 1.
To help prevent the spots, keep your nails in top form by moisturizing them nightly with lotion and limiting the amount of nail polish remover or harsh soaps you use.
Remove old enamel with cotton wool saturated with nail polish remover.
The Sher-Mar Cosmetics worker was using a one-gallon container to transfer two 55-gallon drums of toluene, a flammable liquid that the company uses in the manufacture of nail polish remover, fire officials said.