Gel nail polish is more durable than other nail polishes and can last two weeks or more without chipping, according to Chris Adigun, MD, FD, a board-certified dermatologist and assistant professor of dermatology at The Ronald O.
What does NP stand for?
NP stands for Nail Polish
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of NP
We have 60 other meanings of NP in our Acronym Attic
- Neue Oltner Zeitung (German)
- Neue Osnabrücker Zeitung (German)
- Novokuznetsk (Russia)
- National Ozone Experiment
- Nederlandse Omroepzendermaatschappij (Netherlands Broadcasting Company)
- Neighbors Of the Zekiah Swamp (Maryland)
- New Orleans Zen Temple (New Orleans, LA)
- Bureau of Non Proliferation (US Department of State)
- Na Przyklad (Polish: for example)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Go Natural is a non-toxic, water-based nail polish that has been successful in the safety kid's nail polish market, and now owner Norman Polston wants to expand into the salon market.
Elegant Touch, Super Strength Nail Polish Remover, pounds 1.
Body and Soul Nail Polish in Orchid, $12, bodyandsoul.
Rating: 9/10 Superdrug Beauty Essentials Nail Polish Remover Pads, pounds 1.
Byline: Tricia Welch Miss Sporty Quick Dry Nail Polish, pounds 1.