Indian companies Tata Chemicals Limited (Babrala complex) and Nagarjuna Fertilisers and Chemicals Limited (Kakinada complex) were declared the first and second runners-up respectively.
What does NFCL stand for?
NFCL stands for Nagarjuna Fertilisers and Chemicals Limited
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NFCL
We have 10 other meanings of NFCL in our Acronym Attic
- National Forward Call Indicator
- National Fuel Cell Research and Innovation Initiative
- Net Farm Cash Income
- Niagara Filtration Co. Inc.
- Non-Freezing Cold Injury
- Nordic Forest Certification Initiatives
- Norwich Forum for the Construction Industry (Norwich, United Kingdom)
- Near-Field Communication Interface and Protocol
- Nuclear Fuel Cycle Information Systems
- Nagarjuna Fertilisers & Chemicals Ltd. (Hyderabad, India)
- National Film Center of Latvia (Ministry of Culture)
- National Finance Co. Ltd. (Nepal)
- Navicular-First Cuneiform Ligament (hands)
- Norman F. Feldheym Central Library (San Bernardino, CA)
- Naval Facilities Engineering Command Baseline Clauses
- National Florence Crittenton Mission (chartered by Congress, 1898, for provision of maternity homes and hospitals; US and Canada)
- National Foster Care Month
- Native Friendship Centre of Montreal (Canada)
- New Forest Community Media (New Hampshire)
- Novartis Financial Control Manual