The field was developed by Gazprom Dobycha Nadym (wholly-owned subsidiary of Gazprom).
What does NYM stand for?
NYM stands for Nadym (Russia)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NYM
We have 9 other meanings of NYM in our Acronym Attic
- New York Law School Journal of Human Rights
- New York Law School Journal of International & Comparative Law
- New York Law School Law Review
- National Youth Leadership Training (Boy Scouts of America)
- New York Logger Training (New York)
- New Youth Leadership Training (Boy Scouts of America)
- National Youth Leadership Training Camp
- National Youth Leadership Training Institute (Singapore)
- New York Linux Users Group
- New York Liberty Zone (tax term)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tyumen, Muharram 1, 1433, Nov 26, 2011, SPA -- Six people died at an apartment wooden house at a suburb of the city of Nadym, Siberia, reported the press service of the local branch of the Ministry for Emergencies of the Yamalo-Nenets Automous Area.
The Nadym gas pipeline junction in western Siberia, for example, is described as "the most critical gas facility in the world", the report added.
The best place on Earth to watch the natural phenomenon is in the central Russian town of Nadym.
The Yak-42 aircraft, operated by the Russian gas monopoly Gazprom, was carrying 51 people from the Ural Mountains city of Ufa to the Arctic town of Nadym when the crack appeared at an altitude of 33,000 feet.
USA 63756 C MWANZA U REP TANZANIA 25062 C MYS BILLINGSA RUSSIAN FEDERATION 61049 C N'GUIGMI NIGER 60557 C NAAMA ALGERIA 23445 C NADYM RUSSIAN FEDERATION 47817 C NAGASAKI JAPAN 47936 C NAHA JAPAN 63740 C NAIROBI/KENYATTA AIRPORT KENYA 41128 C NAJRAN SAUDI ARABIA 24713 C NAKANNO RUSSIAN FEDERATION 38611 C NAMANGAN UZBEKISTAN 07181 C NANCY-OCHEY FRANCE 23205 C NAR'JAN-MAR RUSSIAN FEDERATION 72327 C NASHVILLE/METROPOLITAN, TN.
Residents of Nadym, a small town not far from the Arctic Circle, were treated to rain and full cloud cover at the moment of total eclipse.