Therefore, this study aimed to investigate the influence of different concentration of NaCl on the functional properties of the flours of white bean, pigeon pea, cowpea and hyacinth bean.
What does NaHR stand for?
NaHR stands for NaCl (Sodium Chloride)-Induced Hypertensive Rat (laboratory rat type)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NaHR
We have 4 other meanings of NaHR in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of Hispanic Public Administrators, Inc.
- North America Harness Publicists Association
- Northern Alberta Hospital Pharmacists Association (Canada)
- Northern Area Homing Pigeon Association (Australia)
- Nebraska Association for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance
- National Association of Hispanic Publications Foundation
- North American Halloween Prevention Initiative (music collaboration)
- National Association of Hospital Purchasing Materials Management
- National Association of Hospital Play Staff (UK)
- National Association of Healthcare Quality
- National Academy of Human Resources
- National Alliance for Human Rights
- non-allelic homologous recombination
- North American Handicapped Riding Association (Denver, CO)
- North American Hunting Retriever Association
- Northern Arizona Human Resource Association (Flagstaff, AZ)
- National Academy of Human Resource Development
- National Association for Human Rights and Development
- National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals (Washington, DC)
- Nutritional and Health-Related Environmental Studies (International Atomic Energy Agency)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1] is up-regulated by NaCl stress but not by drought, cold, or abscisic acid .
The anti-corrosion properties of Cu-P and Cu-P-SiC coatings in NaCl and HC1 solutions were investigated by the weight loss and potentiodynamic polarization techniques.
Em sementes de feijao, o vigor e mais afetado do que a germinacao, quando submetidas a tratamento com NaCl (PAULA et al.
The MPC compared very favorably to NaCl functionally in the food systems previously mentioned.
Chlorides have great ice melting properties, for instance, NaCl which melts ice from -10[degrees]C, but the capability of this substance to melt ice decreases at a lower temperature.
Scientists suggest using NaCl with the product 'Safecote'.
Speaking to Gulf News from Mumbai a spokeswoman from NACL said talks are still ongoing with the union to settle the matter.