They include gingko biloba, alpha-lipoic acid, N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine, and many others.
What does NALC stand for?
NALC stands for N-acetyl-L-cysteine
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NALC
We have 68 other meanings of NALC in our Acronym Attic
- National Association for Loss and Grief (Australia and New Zealand)
- National Association of Local Authorities of Ghana
- Network Adaptation Layer Ad Hoc Group
- NAVOCEANO Administrative Lan
- Network of Automated Library and Archives (National Institute of Technology; Calicut, India)
- National Alliance of Legal Aid Societies (est. 1911)
- National Associations of Local Authorities of South-East Europe
- National Adult Literacy Awareness Week (National Adult Literacy Agency; Dublin, England, UK)
- North American Llewellin Breeders Association, Inc. (Waco, TX)
- National Association of Local Boards of Health (US)
- National Advanced Leadership Camp
- National Aging and Law Conference
- National Agricultural Law Center (University of Arkansas)
- National Association of Letter Carriers
- National Association of Life Companies
- National Association of Local Councils
- National Law College (Nepal)
- Naval Ammunition Logistics Center
- Naval Aviation Logistics Center
- Naval Aviation Logistics Command
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pharmavite stated that GreatMind contains vitamin E, folic acid, vitamin B12, N-acetyl-L-cysteine (NAC), acetyl-L-carnitine hydrochloride (ALCAR) and S-adenosylmethionine (SAM-e), in the same formulation as the ingredients used in the studies conducted by Dr.
The team's recent studies show that a combination of the antioxidants ascorbic acid and N-acetyl-L-cysteine prevents airway inflammation in pollen-exposed mice.
The NaOH, citrate, and N-acetyl-L-cysteine mixture is routinely used to liquefy and decontaminate sputum samples for culture of Mtb.
Reduction of oxidative stress by oral N-acetyl-L-cysteine treatment decreases plasma soluble vascular cell adhesion molecule-1 concentrations in non-obese, non-dyslipideaemic, normotensive, patients with non-insulin-dependent diabetes.