The polymerization reactions of N-vinylcarbazole (VC) can be performed in bulk, in solution, in suspension, or in precipitation (12-15).
What does NVK stand for?
NVK stands for N-Vinylcarbazole
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NVK
We have 1 other meaning of NVK in our Acronym Attic
- Northern Vancouver Island Salmonid Enhancement Association (Port Hardy, British Columbia, Canada)
- National Violent Injury Statistics System (Boston, MA)
- Nicola Valley Institute of Technology (California)
- Ntulume Village Women's Development Association (Uganda)
- Nederlandse Vereniging van Journalisten
- Northern Virginia Jeepers Association (Jeep enthusiasts)
- Northern Virginia Junior Catholic Youth Organization (Dunn Loring, VA)
- Northern Virginia Juvenile Detention Home (Alexandria, VA)
- North View Junior High School
- Nederlandse Vereniging Jack Russell Terrier (Dutch: Dutch Association Jack Russell Terrier)
- Nederlandse Vakgroep Keramisten (Dutch: Dutch Potters Department)
- Nederlandse Vereniging Kristallografie (Dutch)
- Norsk Vorstehhund Klubb (Norwegian dog club)
- Nederlandse Vereniging voor Klinisch Chemie
- Nederlandse Vereniging Kritisch Prikken (Dutch: Dutch Association for Conscientious Vaccination; The Netherlands)
- National Veterinary Laboratory
- Nationale Versorgungs Leitlinien (German: National Supply Guidelines)
- Navy Virtual Library
- New Venture Lab
- Night Vision Laboratory (Night Vision and Electronic Sensors Directorate, NVESD; US Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
60]-initiated "charge-transfer" bulk polymerization reaction of N-vinylcarbazole under MI (490 W) , carrying out the polymerization reaction in the microwave oven was found to be advantageous because of the remarkable decrease in the reaction time and the considerable improvement in yield of poly(N-vinylcarbazole).