What does NAT stand for?
NAT stands for N-Terminal Acetyltransferase (biology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NAT
We have 153 other meanings of NAT in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of Social Workers Foundation
- North Atlantic Salmon Working Group
- Naval Air Station, Whidbey Island (Washington state; US Navy)
- National Association of Social Workers Illinois Chapter (Chicago, IL)
- National Association of Social Workers New York State
- Naval Air and Surface Weapons Technology
- National Association of State Women Veterans Coordinators Inc. (Duncanville, TX)
- National Association of Social Workers West Virginia Chapter
- Non-Aligned Students and Youth Organization (Iraq)
- arylamine N-acetyltransferase