Embolization of visceral pseudoaneurysms with platinum coils and N-butyl cyanoacrylate.
What does NBCA stand for?
NBCA stands for N-Butyl Cyanoacrylate (tissue adhesive)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NBCA
We have 50 other meanings of NBCA in our Acronym Attic
- Nuclear, Biological and Chemical Area Control Center
- Nuclear Biological Chemical Casualty and Resource Estimation Support Tool
- Nuclear, Biological and Chemical Subcollection Center
- Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical Unmanned Ground Vehicle System
- Nuclear, Biological and Chemical Zone Control Center
- National Board for Certification in Hearing Instrument Services
- National Black Caucus of Local Elected Officials
- Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical Protective Cover
- Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical Weapons of Mass Destruction
- Nuclear, Biological, Chemical Report 1 (Observer Report)
- National Band Council of Australia (Australia)
- National Baptist Convention of America
- National Bicycle Commuters Association
- National Board Certification Agency
- National Breast Cancer Awareness
- New Barnet Community Association (UK)
- North Bay Christian Academy (Novato, CA Christian school)
- National Bible College Athletic Association
- Northern Bedford Community Athletic Association (Loysburg, Pennsylvania)
- National Bank of California (Los Angeles, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Some of the former's branches were embolised using Hepasphere embospheres (Biosphere Medical) and n-butyl cyanoacrylate.