Project End (Assumed) : 2014 Project Location : Saudi Arabia Project Status : Tenders & Bidding Territory : Saudi Arabia Client :Yusuf Bin Ahmed Kanoo Group (Saudi Arabia) Description : Construction of a butanol plant with capacity to produce 80,000 tonnes a year (t/y) of n-butanol fed with synthesis gas and propylene.
What does n-BuOH stand for?
n-BuOH stands for N-Butanol
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Network-Association of European Researchers on Urbanisation in the South
- Norwegian American Genealogical Association
- Narrow-Band Advanced Mobile Phone Service
- NACO Secretary
- National Advanced Weather Interactive Processing System
- NCEP (National Centers for Environmental Prediction) Advanced Weather Interactive Processing System (US NOAA)
- Neutral to Base
- Nucleoprotein Recombinant Baculovirus
- No Beamforming
- Non-Basic Mission Capable
- Non-Relay Cell
- Nuclear Grain Count
- Neural Cell-Adhesion Molecule
- National Coalition for Agricultural Safety and Health
- Networked - Common Data Link (US DoD)
- Narrowband Code Division Multiple Access
- n-Block Circular Gaussian Broadcast Channel
- Nitrogen, Carbon, Hydrogen, Oxygen, Phosphorus, and Sulfur (the six elements in organic materials)
- Non-Combat Mission Ready
- Intrafascicular compound nerve action potential amplitude (carpal tunnel syndrome)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Winners and Losers The most frequently used solvents are alcohols, such as ethanol, n-butanol, isopropanol, and methanol.
The most frequently used solvents are alcohols, such as ethanol, n-butanol, isopropanol and methanol.
All other chemicals and solvents, such as methanol, petroleum ether, ethyl acetate and n-butanol were of the highest analytical grade and were purchased from common sources.
Under the plans, leftover food will be converted into n-butanol and acetone, essential ingredients used in paints and plastics.
Bacopa monnieri, n-Butanol fraction was analyzed on High performance liquid chromatography (HPLC), for Bacopaside A major components i.