What does M-AMSA stand for?
M-AMSA stands for N-4-9-Acridinylamino-3-Methoxyphenyl-Methanesulfonamide (chemistry)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- morbidity and mortality
- Michigan Highway
- SK-MEL-188 Melanoma Cells
- Movimiento 19 de Abril (Spanish: 19th of April Movement, Colombian Guerilla Movement)
- Mouvement du 26 Juillet (French)
- Microwave Multi-Media Modules Initiative (IEEE MTT Society)
- Midazolam and Atropine (hypothermia medication)
- Movement Assessment Battery for Children
- Merged Account
- Mamdani Model Based Adaptive Neural Fuzzy Inference System.
- Monkey Antisera to Rat Growth Hormone
- Mid-Atlantic Soaring Association (aviation)
- Mid-Atlantic Soaring Center (aviation)
- MRAP (Mine Resistant Ambush Protected) All-Terrain Vehicle (US DoD)
- MRAP All Terrain Vehicle
- Centre for Mind and Brain in Educational and Social Contexts (University of Bristol; UK)
- Manufacturing Bill-Of-Materials
- Mouse Basic Protein of Myelin