Almost immediately, NTT President Norio Wada launched into a gloomy assessment of the outlook for the coming financial year.
What does NTTBP stand for?
NTTBP stands for NTT (Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation) Broadband Platform (wireless communications; Japan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
- National Technical Training Authority (est. 1999; Bhutan)
- National Trailer and Towing Association (Barford, England, UK)
- Network Termination and Testing Apparatus (telecommunications)
- North Texas Tollway Authority
- National Technology Transfer and Advancement Act
- National Training and Technical Assistance Center
- Non-Tsetse Transmitted Animal Trypanosomoses (disease)
- Not That There's Anything Wrong with That (TC series Seinfeld episode referring to homosexuality)
- Not That There's Anything Wrong with That (Seinfeld)
- Nederlandse Tafel Tennis Bond (Dutch: Netherlands Table Tennis Bond)
- Natchez Trace Trail Conference
- National Tank Truck Carriers, Inc.
- National Tax Training Committee
- National Technology Transfer Center
- Naval Tactical Telecommunications Center
- Naval Technical Training Center
- Naval Telecommunications Center
- No Time To Chat
- Non-Taxable Transaction Certificate (state of New Mexico)
- North Texas Technology Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
In June 2001, the MPHPT revised the Telecommunications Business Law, requiring NTT East and West to set interconnection charges (a per-call fee paid by competitor carriers to route calls over NTT's local telephone network) that were "fair and justifiable in terms of cost," calculated according to a method chosen by the MPHPT, with the long run incremental cost (LRIC) system currently being used to determine these charges.