Grand View Media Group (Birmingham, AL), a division of EBSCO Industries, has acquired all the assets of NTP (National Trade Publications) Media (Latham, NY) from founders and principal stockholders Susan and Humphrey Tyler.
What does NICEATM stand for?
NICEATM stands for NTP (National Toxicology Program) Interagency Center for the Evaluation of Alternative Toxicological Methods
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NICEATM
- No Internal Combustion Engine (electric vehicle)
- Nomenclature of the Industries in the European Communities
- Nonprofit International Consortium for Eiffel
- Noorul Islam College of Engineering
- Northern Illinois Computer Exchange
- Nosocomial Infection Control in Europe
- New Integrated Case Environments for Space
- Noise-Immune Cavity-Enhanced Optical Heterodyne Molecular Spectroscopy
- Northern Illinois Conference Evangelical Association
- National Toxicology Program Center for the Evaluation of Alternative Toxicological Methods
- National Institute for Careers Education and Counselling (UK)
- Northern Ireland Centre for European Co-Operation (UK)
- National Intelligence Community Enterprise Cyber Assurance Program (US Air Force)
- National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases
- National Information Center of Earthquake Engineering (India)
- National Inspection Council for Electrical Installation Contracting (UK)
- National Inspection Council for Electrical Installation Contractors (UK)
- National Institute for Citizen Education in the Law (est. 1985)
- Nigerian Institute for Christian Education and Leadership
- National Information Center for Educational Media
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, beginning in the 1970s, NIEHS and NTP research agendas in genetic toxicology, molecular carcinogenesis, and mechanisms of toxicity contributed to the demand for mouse models modified at the locus of the gene.
Rall (1926-1999) in the creation, development, and continuing achievements of the NTP (Huff 2000).
Now 25 years old, the NTP is in the middle of a strategic planning effort to define how it will integrate new technologies with classical toxicological approaches to continue providing, according to the NTP's motto, "good science for good decisions.