In 1967, the NSA expanded its surveillance at the behest of the Army's Chief of Staff for Intelligence to target "U.
What does NIASC stand for?
NIASC stands for NSA (National Security Agency) Information Assurance Service Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NIASC
- Netherlands Institute for Advanced Studies
- Non-Proprietary Image Analysis System
- Nordic Institute of Asian Studies
- Northern Inland Academy of Sport (Australia)
- Northern Ireland Ambulance Service
- Northern Ireland Archery Society
- National Initiative for Autism Screening and Assessment (National Autistic Society; London, England, UK)
- Nevada International Air Show Association
- Nursery Industry Accreditation Scheme Australia
- Northeastern Illinois Association of Snowmobile Clubs
- Nissho Iwai Aerospace Corporation
- Netherlands Institute for Academic Studies in Damascus
- National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence
- National Indigenous Australians' Sexual Health Strategy (Department of Health and Ageing; Australia)
- National Institute of Agricultural Sciences and Technology (South Korea Rural Development Administration)
- NASA Integrated Action Team
- National Institute for Advanced Technology (University of Nevada)
- National Institute of Accounting Technicians (Philippines)
- National Institute of Advanced Technology
- National Institute of Aviation Technologies (Russia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tice, a self-described whistle-blower who admits leaking details of what he considers illegal federal eavesdropping to the New York Times, disputes President Bush's claim that the NSA has conducted a small and limited number of warrantless wiretaps on American citizens.
One of the key functions of NSA is liaison with the IRS.
NSA brings together outstanding faculty, students from the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marines, National Guard, various defense agencies, and international officers and civilians from more than 60 countries to prepare tomorrow's military and civilian leaders for emerging security challenges.
NCI-SES is honored to assist NSA in this knowledge management initiative," said Charles Narang, Chairman and CEO of NCI Information Systems, Inc.