About NPIC In 1996, Natural Polymer International Corp.
What does NDS stand for?
NDS stands for NPIC (National Photographic Interpretation Center) Data Server
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NDS
We have 216 other meanings of NDS in our Acronym Attic
- Non-Development Software
- Non-Disclosure Statement
- Nondevelopmental Software
- Noritake Dental Supply (Japan)
- Normal Donkey Serum
- Northland Design Studies (Australia)
- Notre Dame School (various locations)
- Nouvelle Dynamique Syndicale (French: New Dynamic Association; Congo)
- Novell Directory Service
- Novell Directory Services
- Nuclear Detection Satellite
- Nuclear Detection System
- NUDET Detection System
- Numa Driving School (Okayama, Japan)
- Nutrition Data System (University of Minnesota)
- NIMA Delivery Service Dissemination Element
- National Data Standards for Injury Surveillance (software; Flinders University; Australia)
- n-Doxylstearic Acid
- Naperville Diamond Softball Association (Illinois)
- Naphthalene Disulfonic Acid
Samples in periodicals archive:
Addressing the third Conference on Rotating Equipments at Oil Industry and Power Plants at Razi Conference Center in Tehran, Managing-Director of the National Petrochemical Company (NPC) Abdolhosain Bayat said NPIC set up Supplying Petrochemical Industries Parts, Equipments And Chemical Engineering Company (SPEC) in 1998 to promote domestic manufacturing.
NPIC holds 75% in SPC, with LyondellBasell having 25%.
NPIC 1967) cover specific installations in considerable detail including line drawings and details of the chronological development of the installations, albeit without actual dates for the latter as these have been redacted from the documents.
May I also take this opportunity to express once again my sincere gratitude to you and your colleagues at the NPIC.
The NPIC is the principal means of facilitating and coordinating the federal government's response to an incident, mitigating attacks, investigating threats and monitoring reconstruction efforts.
NPIC supplemented routinely available data by collecting information on birth weight and ventilation time from the hospitals.