1 Kyodo Japanese public broadcaster NHK launched a new Internet service Thursday to stream live its radio programs on Radio 1, Radio 2 and FM channels.
What does NOD stand for?
NOD stands for NHK (Nippon Hoso Kyokai) On Demand (Japan Broadcasting Corporation)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NOD
We have 79 other meanings of NOD in our Acronym Attic
- National Organization on Disability
- Natural Organic Demand
- Navy Ordnance Depot
- Nederlandse Onderzoek Databank (Dutch: Dutch Research Database)
- Nemocnica na Okraji Disku (Czechoslovakian pun)
- Netscape Open Directory (software)
- Network Operations Division
- Network Outward Dialing
- New Order of Destruction (gaming)
- New Orleans District (USACE)
- Night Observation Device
- Night of Darkness (music event)
- Nightingale on Demand (computer application for physicians and healthcare providers)
- Nitric Oxide Dioxygenase
- Nitrogenous Oxygen Demand
- No Obvious Deformities
- Non-Obese Diabetic (strain of laboratory mouse)
- Non-Orthologous gene Displacement
- Nonorganic Data
- Normalization of Deviance
Samples in periodicals archive:
Production is being led by NHK Educational Corporation (NED), an NHK affiliate that produces a vast number of programs for NHK's educational channel.
INTERNET BUSINESS NEWS-(C)1995-2008 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD Omniture Inc (NasdaqGM: OMTR), an online business optimisation software company, revealed yesterday (11 December) that Omniture SiteCatalyst has been chosen byA NHK, the Japanese public broadcaster, for its NHK on Demand service, a new Internet-based television programme delivery service.