TGV is the first vendor to provide NetBIOS over TCP/IP support using Microsoft's own NetBIOS module.
What does NETBT stand for?
NETBT stands for NETBIOS over TCP/IP
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- National Education and Training Advisory Committee (Canadian Home Builders’ Association)
- National Effluent Toxicity Assessment Center
- National Environmental Technology Applications Center (University of Pittsburgh; Pittsburgh, PA)
- Network Traffic Accounting and Monitoring Software
- Network Appliance Inc.
- Network for Agricultural Research for Development (Denmark)
- Northeast Technology and Business Center (North Carolina)
- NETBIOS Extended User Interface
- Network Basic Input/Output System
- Network Block Transfer
- National Emergency Transportation Center
- Navajo Education Technology Consortium (various locations)
- Naval Education & Training Center
- Naval Education & Training Command (formerly Chief of Naval Education and Training, CNET)
- Nebraska Educational Telecommunications Commission
- Network Enterprise Technology Command
- Neuro-Endocrine Tumor Center (Santa Monica, CA)
- New England Theatre Conference
- New England Tropical Conservatory (Bennington, VT)
- New England Tool Collectors Association (St. Johnsbury, VT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The protocol software includes full support for NetBIOS over TCP/IP, and is fully interoperable with NTS' DHCP, DNS and NetBIOS name server, as well as Microsoft's WINS and DHCP servers.
This is key to our strategy for OS/2 in the enterprise which currently exploits NetBIOS over TCP/IP for client-server connectivity.