What does NCAS stand for?
NCAS stands for NERC (Natural Environment Research Council) Centres for Atmospheric Science (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCAS
We have 82 other meanings of NCAS in our Acronym Attic
- National Coalition for Assistive and Rehab Technology
- National Center for Agricultural Research and Technology Transfer (Jordan)
- North Central Arizona Regional Watershed Consortium (established 2003)
- National Capital Area Skeptics
- National Carbon Accounting System (Australia)
- National Claims Administrative Services, Inc.
- National Clinical Assessment Service (UK)
- National Consortium for Academics and Sports (Orlando, FL)
- National Council against Smoking (est. 1976; South Africa)
- National Cyber Alert System
- network control ancillary services (electric power industry)
- Non-Call Associated Signaling (Telcordia)
- North Central Association of Schools
- National Capital Air Show Association
- National Center on Addiction and Substance Abuse
- National Co-operative Association of South Africa
- National Coalition Against Sexual Assault
- National Council of Area Studies Associations
- North Carolina Amateur Soccer Association
- North Carolina Amateur Softball Association