What does ZIOC stand for?
ZIOC stands for ND Zelinsky Institute of Organic Chemistry (Russia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Zerner's Intermediate Neglect of Differential Overlap
- Zero Gradient Synchrotron Intense Neutron Generator
- Zambia Interfaith Networking Group On HIV & AIDS (awareness group; Zambia)
- Zero Ink (Zink Imaging Inc, Bedford, MA)
- Zinc Industrias Nacionales SA (Spanish: Zinc National Industries; Callao, Peru)
- Zimbabwe Integrated Teacher Education Course
- Zimbabwe National Water Authority
- Zappa in New York (album)
- Zinc Iodide-Osmium
- Zion National Park (US National Park Service)
- Zions Bancorporation (stock symbol)
- Zoning in on Physics
- Zanzibar Indian Ocean Research Institute (Tanzania)
- Compressed File (PKzip file name extension)
- Z-Machine Interpreter Program (Infocom's game emulator)
- Zenith International Publishing (UK)
- Zero Intelligence Potential
- Zero Interest Plan
- Zero Interpolation Processing (medical imaging)