Lastly, they will elect the next Chairman of the NATO Military Committee.
What does NAMILCOM stand for?
NAMILCOM stands for NATO Military Committee
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Arsenic Mitigation Information Centre
- National Association for Multi-Ethnicity in Communications
- National Association of Minorities in Cable
- National Association of Mutual Insurance Companies
- North American Medical Instruments Corp. (Glens Falls, NY)
- Nursing and Management Issues Congress (Australia)
- National Alliance for the Mentally Ill, Children and Adolescents Network
- National Alliance on Mental Illness of Collin County (Texas)
- National AIDS Minority Information and Education Program
- Northern Advanced Manufacturing Industry Group (Australia)
- NATO Military Posture
- National Annual Medic Improvement Program
- National Association of Musical Instrument Repairers (UK)
- National Movement of Iranian Resistance (also seen as NMIR; political group)
- NATO Automated Meteorological Information System
- Nifedipine Angina Myocardial Infarction Study
- NSERC (Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council) Award Management Information System (Canada)
- National Alliance for the Mentally Ill of Southern Arizona (Tucson, AZ)
- National Media Institute of Southern Africa
- National Association of Municipal Judges (now American Judges Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Breedlove's expression of concern was seconded by that of Chairman of the NATO Military Committee Gen.
TyFLyS (CyHAN)- The NATO Military Committee will pay an official visit to Georgia on February 11-12.
Moreover, the army chief will meet with the Deputy Secretary General of NATO and Chairman of the NATO Military Committee to discuss aspects of cooperation between the Jordan Armed Forces and the alliance.
VILNIUS - In a meeting with the highest military official of the NATO Alliance, Chairman of the NATO Military Committee General Knud Bartels, Prime Minister Andrius Kubilius on June 22 discussed NATO defense plans, international missions and geopolitical and energy security issues in the Baltic region.
Currently deputy chairman of the NATO Military Committee in Brussels, Gaskin has a leadership role in the branch that provides military and operational advice to NATO'S secretary general and North Atlantic Council.
Admiral Giampaolo Di Paola, head of the NATO military committee, said that while an NTC victory in Sirte "will be an iconic moment", the alliance will only end its air campaign once civilians are definitely out of harm's way and the NTC is capable of keeping the whole country safe.
Meanwhile, Pakistan Army chief General Kayani, who left for Spain on Wednesday to participate in the NATO Military Committee Conference, would exchange views with other senior NATO officials on regional security.