Bulgarian defense industry companies met with representative of the NATO Maintenance and Supply Agency (NAMSA) in order to become more involved in procurement orders of the Alliance.
What does NAMSA stand for?
NAMSA stands for NATO Maintenance and Supply Agency
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAMSA
We have 2 other meanings of NAMSA in our Acronym Attic
- Nepal Academy of Medical Sciences
- Network Account Management System
- Network Analysis and Management System
- Nomura Asset Management Singapore (Nomura Asset Management Co., Ltd.)
- North American Menopause Society
- North Andover Middle School
- North Attleborough Middle School (Massachusetts)
- Nurses & Army Medical Specialists
- Nanofabrication and Molecular Self-Assembly (Northwestern University; Evanston, IL)
- NATO Maintenance & Supply Agency
- North American Multihull Sailing Association (Key Largo, FL)
- North American Science Associates (Northwood, OH)
- National Alliance of Medicare Set-Aside Professionals, Inc. (New York, NY)
- National Association of Male Sexual Assault Services (UK)
- National Association of Men's Sportswear Buyers
- North American Maple Syrup Council (Simsbury, CT)
- North Atlantic and Mediterranean Sperm Whale Catalogue
- Northern Area Multi Service Center (Pennsylvania)
- NIMA Aeronautical Migration Systems Configuration Management Plan
- Neuropathy, Axonal Motor-Sensory, with Deafness and Mental Retardation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The conference will feature over 50 speakers, including senior officers from the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), the NATO Maintenance and Supply Agency, the European Defence Agency, the United Nations, and the Organization for Joint Armament Cooperation (OCCAR).
The directorate also supports three major international organizations, the United Nations, NATO, and the NATO Maintenance and Supply Agency (NAMSA).