France in November 2007 signed an initial order for 12 NH90 TTHs via the NATO Helicopter Management Agency, with its army requirement then including options on a further 56 aircraft.
What does NAHEMA stand for?
NAHEMA stands for NATO Helicopter Management Agency
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- National Association of Hispanic Deacons (Waukesha, WI)
- North American Help Desk (call centers)
- National Association of Health Data Organizations
- National Academy of Higher Education (various organizations)
- National Association for Hispanic Elderly (est. 1975)
- National Association for Humanities Education
- Northern Wisconsin Area Health Education Center
- National Heritage Cultural Studies Centre
- National Association for Humane and Environmental Education
- Native American Higher Education Initiative
- National Association for Higher Education in the Moving Image (UK)
- National Animal Health Emergency Management System
- National Animal Health Emergency Response Corps
- National Association of Heavy Equipment Training Schools
- National Association for Health and Fitness
- National Association of Hispanic Firefighters (Washington, DC)
- National Association of Hospice Fundraisers (UK)
- National Aviation Hall of Fame
- North American Holstein-Friesian (cows)
- National Association of Hispanic Federal Executives, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
The programme is valued at approximately 400 million [euro], as NHI is managing the procurement of the NH90 training systems for the Nato Helicopter Management Agency (Nahema) and the Nordic Standard Helicopter Program (NSHP).