NATO's adaptation of Oracle is called the NATO Automated Financial System.
What does NAFS stand for?
NAFS stands for NATO Automated Financial System
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAFS
We have 22 other meanings of NAFS in our Acronym Attic
- Nellis Air Force Range (US Air Force)
- Nigeria Association for Fat Research
- National Association of Fleet Resale Dealers
- National Alliance for the Fundamental Right to Education (India)
- National Advanced Fire and Resource Institute (Tucson, AZ)
- National Agriculture and Forestry Research Institute (Laos)
- National Action Financial Services
- National Aerial Fire Fighting Strategy (Australia)
- National Alliance for Food Safety
- National Association of Finns in Sweden
- Naval Air Fighter School (US Navy)
- naval asbestos facility score
- Neiman & Associates Financial Services, LLC
- NetApp Financial Solutions
- NetWare Advanced File Services (Novell)
- Niños Activos. Familias Sanas (US Centers for Disease Control)
- nodes above first square
- Non-Appropriated Funds System (US DoD)
- Non-profit/Academic Field Station
- Nonassistance Food Stamps
Samples in periodicals archive:
A new and exciting injection into NATO financial management is the recent rollout of the NATO Automated Financial System (NAFS), an Oracle-based software application.