For a company to be included in the Halter USX China Index it must conduct a majority of its business in China, maintain an average market cap of over $50 million for the preceding 40 trading days, trade on the NYSE, Amex or NASDAQ and be approved by USX Selection Committee.
What does NBI stand for?
NBI stands for NASDAQ (National Association of Securities Dealers Automated Quotations) Biotechnology Index
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NBI
We have 112 other meanings of NBI in our Acronym Attic
- National Black Herstory Task Force (University of Emory)
- Namco Bandai Holdings USA (United States of America), Inc. (electronic games)
- Nitrogen Blower Heater Unit
- National Board of Health and Welfare
- Nabisco Brands, Inc. (Kraft)
- Naional Burial Index (UK)
- Namibia Business Institute (Namibia)
- Nantucket Biodiversity Initiative (conservation partnership)
- Narrow Band Imaging (optical filter technology)
- Narrow Band Interference
- Nation Brands Index (statistics)
- National Bank of Indianapolis (Indianapolis, IN)
- National Bar Institute (National Bar Association; Washington, DC)
- National Bartending Institute (Atlanta, Georgia)
- National Biodiversity Institute (South Africa)
- National Biproducts Institute (South Africa)
- National Board, Inc. (US Coast Guard)
- National Botanical Institute (South Africa)
- National Bridge Inventory
- National Bureau of Insurance (Switzerland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com, a leading online provider of stock-trading advice, today announced its Hot Stock Leads list for March 13, 2000, for the NASDAQ 100 and Internet sector.