Two credit unions, NASA Federal Credit Union and Navy Federal Credit Union, are offering members mortgages without requiring any down payment or mortgage insurance.
What does NFCU stand for?
NFCU stands for NASA Federal Credit Union
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NFCU
We have 7 other meanings of NFCU in our Acronym Attic
- Nutrition Family Consumer Sciences (California)
- National Forest Counties and Schools Coalition (Red Bluff, CA)
- National Federation of Cooperative Sugar Factories Limited (est. 1960; New Delhi, India)
- North Florida Center for Speech and Hearing
- National Family Caregiver Support Program
- National Flow Cytometry and Sorting Research Resource
- New Foundation for Cinema and Television (Israel)
- Non Federal Control Tower (Aviation)
- Northern Forest Canoe Trail (Waitsfield, VT)
- Naval Facilities Contract Training Center
- National Filaria Control Unit (India)
- Nationwide Federal Credit Union
- Navy Federal Credit Union
- Nevada Federal Credit Union (Las Vegas, NV)
- Nordstrom Federal Credit Union (employees)
- National Federation of Canadian University Students
- National Family Carers Voice (Australia)
- National Funding Collaborative on Violence Prevention
- National Federation for Catholic Youth Ministry
- Na Fianna Dragun (gaming guild)
Samples in periodicals archive:
html, ranks Addison Avenue Federal Credit Union, NASA Federal Credit Union and Northwest Federal Credit Union as having the top products.
So far, Star One Credit Union, Addison Avenue Federal Credit Union, NASA Federal Credit Union and Mid-Atlantic Federal Credit Union participate in the Student Loan Marketplace.