partnered with NASA and the United Space Alliance (USA) to develop new track shoes for the shuttle crawler transporters, which bring space shuttles from the Vehicle Assembly Building to the launch pad.
What does NIDC stand for?
NIDC stands for NASA (National Association of Students of Architecture) Information and Documentation Cell (India)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NIDC
We have 9 other meanings of NIDC in our Acronym Attic
- Narrow Band Digital Broadcasting
- National Instruments Data Acquisition
- Naval Interactive Data Analysis System
- National Import Database (aka Indian Customs Valuation Database Project)
- National Institute for Driver Behavior (Cheshire, CT)
- Netzwerk: Innovation durch Bildung (German: Network: Innovation through Education)
- New International Dictionary of the Bible
- Nigerian Industrial Development Bank
- Nigerian Industrial Development Bank Limited
- Naval Institute for Dental and Biomedical Research (Silver Spring, MD)
- National Identification Card
- National Information Data Center (zip code information)
- National Investment and Development Corporation (Philippines)
- National Iranian Drilling Company
- Nepal Industrial Development Corporation
- Northwest Iowa Dialysis Center (Hospers, IA)
- Newborn Individualized Developmental Care and Assessment Program (®)
- National Internal Defense Coordination Center
- New International Dictionary of the Christian Church (book)
- National Institute on Deafness & other Communication Disorders
Samples in periodicals archive:
NASA brings small business opportunities down to earth "Small business participation in NASA programs represents over 30% of its business portfolio and plays a critical role in key programs like the International Space Station, the Mars Pathfinder, QuikScat, and the John Glenn launch, just to name a few," says Ralph C.
In October, NASA is planning to launch the Cassini space probe to Saturn.
IT WOULD BE HARD TO IMAGINE A MEDIA opportunity better suited to Vice President Al Gore and NASA Administrator Dan Goldin than their recent visit to the Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, California.