Of those 40 hours, less than half had been flown at homefield because I had joined the squadron a few days before they left on a month-long detachment to NAS Fallon for Strike Fighter Advanced Readiness Program (SFARP).
What does NFL stand for?
NFL stands for NAS Fallon (Naval Air Station; Nevada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NFL
We have 132 other meanings of NFL in our Acronym Attic
- North Florida Koi Club
- Nordisk Forening for Klinisk Kemi (Danish: Nordic Association for Clinical Chemistry)
- Norsk Forening for Kvalitet og Lederskap (Norwegian: Norwegian Association for Quality and Leadership)
- Norsk Forening for Klinisk Ortopedisk Medisin (Norwegian: Norwegian Society for Clinical Orhopedic Medicine)
- Norsk Forening for Kvalitet Og Risikostyring (Norwegian: Norwegian Association for Quality and Risk Management; Norway)
- North Fork Kings River (California)
- Norsk Forening for Klinisk Sexologi (Norwegian: Norwegian Society for Clinical Sexology)
- Norsk Forening for Kognitiv Terapi (Norwegian: Norwegian Association for Cognitive Therapy)
- Nachrichten für Luftfahrer (German: Notices to Airmen; German Air Traffic Control)
- Narrow Flood Light (lightbulb)
- National Federation of Labor
- National Fertilizer Limited (est. 1974; India)
- National Food Laboratory (California)
- National Foods Limited (various locations)
- National Football League
- National Forensic Laboratory
- National Forensic League
- Navigation Feature Layer
- Near, Far Line (marine engineering; US DoD)
- Negative Feedback Loop
Samples in periodicals archive:
A Marine pilot from the VMFA-323 Death Rattlers safely ejected from an F/A-18C Hornet on 1 September before it crashed at NAS Fallon.
NAS Fallon is the Navy's premier training grounds for integrated aviation missions, and is host to Naval Aviation's elite pilot instruction school, Top Gun.
NAS Fallon lies within this county and conducts several large military training operations.
Flights started at 1000, with the temperature in NAS Fallon a breezy ten degrees Fahrenheit.
Gilbert as commanding officer of the VTC-13 Saints on 19 April 2012 at NAS Fallon.