What does NANOPT stand for?
NANOPT stands for NANometre Structures for Future OPToelectronic Applications
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- National Association of Neonatal Nurse Practitioners (est. 1984)
- Nano's ANOther editor (enhanced free Pico clone)
- Network Analysis Network Optimization (Avaya)
- Prefix for 10 to the -9th Power
- North American Native Orchid Alliance, Inc.
- National Novel Finishing Month
- North American Network Operations Group
- North American Native Orchid Journal (Journal of the North American Native Orchid Alliance)
- Northwest Association of Networked Ocean Observing Systems
- Nanodroplet Processing in One Pot for Trace Samples
- North American Neuro-Ophthalmology Society
- National Association of Neurological Occupational Therapists (UK)
- National Novel Writing Month
- National Association of Naval Photography
- National Association of Non-Principals (healthcare providers)
- National Association of Nutrition Professionals (est. 1985; formerly Society of Certified Nutritionists; Berkeley, CA)
- Native Rat Atrial Natriuretic Peptide (biochemistry)
- Non-Accelerator New Physics (conference)
- North American Numbering Plan
- North Alabama Nurse Practitioner Association