5 AMA Category 1 PRA CMEs, 34 Naturopathic CMEs, 34 NANP Nutrition CEUs, 34 NCCAOM Acupuncture CMEs available.
What does NENO stand for?
NENO stands for NANP (North American Numbering Plan) Expansion/Number Optimization (North American Numbering Council; US FCC)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NENO
We have 1 other meaning of NENO in our Acronym Attic
- New England Journal of International and Comparative Law
- New England Law Review
- Northeastern Nevada Horseman's Association
- National Educational Network, Inc. (New Brunswick, NJ)
- New England Nursing Informatics Consortium
- Northern European Nuclear Information Group (Shetland Islands)
- Northern New Mexico Environmental Information Exchange
- Near-Earth Neutral Line
- Non-Erythroid/Non-Lymphocytic Cells
- New England New Media Association
- Nederlands Euregionaal Nucleair Overleg (Dutch: Dutch Euregional Nuclear Talk)
- Network of Estonian Nonprofit Organizations
- New England Nissan Owners Club
- Non-Epileptic Neurological Patients
- New Economy New Rules (seminar)
- NAIS (NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration) Acquisition Internet Service) Email Notification System (US NASA)
- Near Earth Networks Services (NASA)
- Network of European Neuroscience Schools
- New England Network Solutions (Bedford, MA)
- New England Nordic Ski Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The staff presentation does not indicate that the staff made any specific recommendation to the PUC, but the presentation did note that the impact of VoIP on universal service is projected to be up to $407 million by 2008, and that VoIP does not pay access charges, provide E911 services, provide access to traffic by law enforcement, or obtain numbers under the NANP.
The creation of the NANP in 1947 established 152 geographic and non-geographic area codes for telephone numbers.
Until recently, Bell Communications Research (Bellcore) was responsible for administering the NANP.