com/mystery-man-roof-twitter-speculates-about-mystery-man-spotted-overlooking-boston-marathon-explosions) mystery man " perched atop a nearby rooftop led some Internet users to suggest that he was involved in the attacks.
What does MM stand for?
MM stands for Mystery Man
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of MM
We have 165 other meanings of MM in our Acronym Attic
- Music Monday (blog community)
- MusicMatch (computer music application)
- Mute Math (band)
- My Michelle (Guns N' Roses song)
- Myanmar (Burma; top level domain)
- Myotubular Myopathy
- Mysore Mallige (rice variety)
- Mysterious Mysteries
- Mysterious Mysteries (Invader Zim)
- Mystery Machine (cartoon)
- Mystery Method
- Sociedad Aeronáutica de Medellín (IATA code for Colombian airline)
- Mississauga Metals & Alloys Inc.
- Multimedia and artificial intelligence
- Megaman & Bass (video game)
- Morrill Memorial and Harris Library (Strafford, VT)
- Maintenance Management & Organisation Exposition
- Masters, Mates & Pilots
- Management, Medical and Security
- Medical Modeling & Simulation
Samples in periodicals archive:
That was until sexy songstress, Elissa, admitted this week to being in love with a mystery man and said she was hoping to get serious with him in the near future.
It showed a mystery man in a green 4x4 parked next to a caravan about the time it disappeared.
The real highlight for me, however, was the match between Mystery Man and El Dragon Feroz.
The winning photo features a mystery man throwing a stick towards the sea for his dogs.
Mystery Man, the anti-social crime bookstore owner turned private eye, returns in the latest offering from Northern Irishman Colin Bateman, again writing under his abbreviated nom de plume.