CAPTION(S): MYSTERY MACHINE Hamilton inspects his suspension and tyre
What does MM stand for?
MM stands for Mystery Machine (cartoon)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of MM
We have 165 other meanings of MM in our Acronym Attic
- Music Man (model/brand of guitars and basses)
- Music Monday (blog community)
- MusicMatch (computer music application)
- Mute Math (band)
- My Michelle (Guns N' Roses song)
- Myanmar (Burma; top level domain)
- Myotubular Myopathy
- Mysore Mallige (rice variety)
- Mysterious Mysteries
- Mysterious Mysteries (Invader Zim)
- Mystery Man
- Mystery Method
- Sociedad Aeronáutica de Medellín (IATA code for Colombian airline)
- Mississauga Metals & Alloys Inc.
- Multimedia and artificial intelligence
- Megaman & Bass (video game)
- Morrill Memorial and Harris Library (Strafford, VT)
- Maintenance Management & Organisation Exposition
- Masters, Mates & Pilots
- Management, Medical and Security
Samples in periodicals archive:
But One Direction are hitting the road in a customised version of Scooby Doo's Mystery Machine.
CAPTION(S): PESKY SKIDS Z How 1D might look as Scooby and the gang in Mystery Machine
People always think the gang are in high school but Fred is only 16 and that's why he's always so pleased to be driving the Mystery Machine - it's because he's just got his license.
The Mystery Machine put in a couple of welcome wheelspinning performances.
The costumes are authentic, the Mystery Machine looks great and there are some inventive sets for Daphne (Kate Chamuris), Velma (Liz Pearce), Shaggy (Chris Carter), Freddie (Jamie Wilson) and Scooby (Pierre-Marc Diennet) to play with.
Lara Croft's Land Rover from the Tomb Raider movies (left), Scooby Doo's Mystery Machine van (below) will be among the vehicles in a procession launching the return of the British International Motor Show