Reviewed: The Mysterious Flame of Queen Loana ([GOOD] Sept/Oct 2005).
What does MFOQL stand for?
MFOQL stands for Mysterious Flame of Queen Loana (Umberto Eco novel)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- MLRS Family of Munitions (US Army)
- Multi-national Force and Observers Medal
- MLRS Family of Munitions/Submunitions
- More Friends of Mineral Town (video game)
- Metal Film Over Nanosphere (physical chemistry)
- Midwest Fiber Optic Network
- Maintenance Free Operating Period
- Major Facilities Operations Plan (NASA)
- Missile Firing Order Patch Panel
- Military Flight Operations Quality Assurance (USAF)
- Maxilofacial and Oral Surgery (Wits University; South Africa)
- Mixed Function Oxidases System (cell research enzymes)
- Mixed Function Oxygenase System (cell research enzymes)
- Mongolian Foundation for Open Society (Soros Foundation)
- Multi-Function Operation System (Operations Support System)
- Multi-Functional Operator's Seat (military helicopters)
- Multi-Functional Optical System
- Music from Outer Space
- Medial Fascicles of the Optic Tract (neurology)
- Monofrequency Forced Oscillation Technique (cattle lung test)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He has explicitly stated that his novel The Mysterious Flame of Queen Loana is semi-autobiographical.
His most recent book is The Mysterious Flame of Queen Loana (2005).