anteriorly Perforation Palatoglossal arch Soft palate Otolaryngology Not required Not required intervention Sequelae Not stated Swallowing difficulties Author Hsu (10) Malik (9) Patient 29-year-old male 72-year-old male Co-morbidities Previous Myotonia congenita.
What does MC stand for?
MC stands for Myotonia Congenita
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MC
We have 266 other meanings of MC in our Acronym Attic
- Multiple Cycle
- Multiple Cyclone
- Multipoint Controller (Cisco)
- Municipal Consent (permission to begin proposed construction)
- Munitions Constituent (residual hazard)
- Music Channel (websites)
- Music Cue (theatre; point where music is to be inserted)
- Mutualité Chrétienne
- Muzio Clementi (classical composer)
- Mylar City (cartoons and stories)
- Myst Community
- Mystery Credit (blogging)
- Maintenance Control & Analysis
- Material Control and Accounting
- Material(s) Control and Accountability
- Mason City and Clear Lake Railroad (Iowa)
- Military Community and Family Policy (US Secretary of Defense)
- Missouri Flat Master Circulation and Funding Plan
- Machine Control and Guidance
- Mapping, Charting, & Geodesy
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Manchester art student said the incident - that left him him bruised and grazed - was the worst since he was diagnosed in 2006 with muscle problem myotonia congenita, which causes him to fall over.
A few disorders, including CMT 4F, myotonia congenita, and spastic paraplegia type 4, were associated with costs of -$2000.