1998) Correlation between contractile strength and myosin heavy chain isoform composition in human skeletal muscle.
What does MHCI stand for?
MHCI stands for Myosin Heavy Chain Isoform (cell physiology)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MHCI
We have 7 other meanings of MHCI in our Acronym Attic
- Mental Health Center of Greater Manchester
- Mental Health Clubhouse
- Mixed Hockey Club Hoevelaken (Netherlands)
- Massey Hill Classical High School (Fayetteville, NC)
- Mill Hill County High School (UK)
- Major Histocompatibility Complex Class I (cancer immunity)
- Masters of Human-Computer Interaction (Carnegie Mellon University; Pittsburgh, PA)
- Mental Health Crisis Intervention (various locations)
- Michigan Health Care Institute
- Multimodal Human-Computer Interaction
- Major Histocompatibility Complex Class II
- Myosin Heavy Chain Gene II
- Member of the Hotel Catering and Institutional Management Association
- Mental Health Center of Jacksonville (Jacksonville, Florida)
- Myosin Heavy Chain Kinase
- Myosin II Heavy Chain Kinase A
- Master of Health Care Leadership
- Microdischarge Hollow Cathode Lamp
- Mr. Horan's Computer Lab
- Mile High Community Loan Fund (Denver, CO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Myosin heavy chain isoform expression following reduced neuromuscular activity: Potential regulatory mechanisms.