Although we did not observe an increase in the overall dispersion of repolarization, this may be the case for the larger hearts, such as human one, due to the lower electrotonic cancellation of repolarization inhomogeneities in large myocardial volumes (7).
What does MIV stand for?
MIV stands for Myocardial Volume
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MIV
We have 20 other meanings of MIV in our Acronym Attic
- Multimedia, Internet & Video (Technologies)
- Multimediale Informationsverarbeitung (German)
- Multiple Issuance Verification (tracking system for US passports)
- Multiple-Induction Variable
- Multipoint Indication Visualization
- Multivalent in Ovo Vaccine
- Museumsdagen I Vågen (Norwegian)
- Music in Victoria (BC, Canada)
- Musik i Väst
- Mutual Information per Variables
- Maladies Infectieuses, Vectorielles et Alimentaires (French: Infectious Diseases, Vector and Food)
- Marshall Islands Visitors Authority (Majuro, Marshall Islands)
- Maximum In-feasible Value Assignment
- Michigan Independent Video Association
- Midwestern Intercollegiate Volleyball Association
- Minimally Invasive Video-Assisted Approach (surgery technique)
- Moltiplicatori Italiani Viticoli Associati (Italian: Italian Wine Multipliers Association)
- Mercer Island Visual Arts League (Mercer Island, WA)
- Minimally Invasive Video-Assisted Parathyroidectomy
- Minimally Invasive Video-Assisted Thyroidectomy
Samples in periodicals archive:
The activity of myosin- and Ca2+-ATPase in athletes' cardiac myocytes is increased, while it declines in patients with continuous myocardial volume or pressure overload.