CT cardiac myocardial perfusion scan, utilizing the latest globally available technology.
What does MPS stand for?
MPS stands for Myocardial Perfusion Scan
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MPS
We have 710 other meanings of MPS in our Acronym Attic
- Multiple Parallel Synthesis
- Multiple Personality Syndrome
- Multiple Power Source
- Multiple Protective Structure
- Multipurpose Ship
- Municipal Police Service (various locations)
- Murata Power Solutions (electronics; various locations)
- Muscle Protein Synthesis
- Musicians Placement Service
- My Profile Space
- Myocardial Perfusion Study (cardiology)
- Myofascial Pain Syndrome
- Patriotic Salvation Movement (Chad)
- Mission Planning System III
- Multiple Parameter Set Monte Carlo
- Modified Partial Streamlined - Pushrod Blown Gas (motorcycle racing engine class)
- Management Protocol Specific-Transmission Convergence
- Melhoria de Processo de Software Brasileiro (Portuguese: Brazilian Process Improvement Model)
- MetaFrame Presentation Server 3
- Mucopolysaccharidosis Type VII
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mr Madisson, of Ystrad Mynach, was told that he would have a myocardial perfusion scan, which would confirm whether he had coronary artery disease, inNovember2007-a full year after he was first seen in hospital.