The annual Myocardial Infarction National Audit Project (Minap) yet again reveals that Wales is falling woefully behind England in the early management of heart attacks.
What does MINAP stand for?
MINAP stands for Myocardial Infarction National Audit Project
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Multistage Interconnection Network
- Minimum Ground Support Equipment
- Macedonian International News Agency (Macedonian online news source)
- Medical Imaging Nurses Association (est. 1986; formerly Radiological Nurses Society of Australia)
- Metric Importers of North America (Wakefield, MA)
- Multipurpose Infrastructure for Network Applications
- Mosques and Imams National Advisory Body (UK)
- Mega Interplanetary Ninja Assassin Claptrap (gaming)
- Ministerio del Ambiente y Energía (Ministry of Environment and Energy, Costa Rica)
- Ministère de l'Agriculture et des Ressources Animales (French)
- Russian Ministry On Nuclear Industry
- Master of International Business (degree)
- Ministerio de la Industria Basica (Cuban Ministry of Basic Industry)
- Minecraft Battle Force, Pacific Fleet (US Navy)
- Management Interactive Network Connection (USDA)
- Military-Industrial Complex
- Minnesota Intercollegiate Nursing Consortium (St. Olaf College; Gustavus Adolphus College; Northfield, MN)
- Multicast-based Inference of Network-internal Characteristics
- Multilingual Internet Names Consortium
- Multiple Interacting Continua
Samples in periodicals archive:
Figures released by the Royal College of Physicians' Myocardial Infarction National Audit Project show the Mid Staffordshire Trust is now well above average on target times for delivering thrombolysis.
A report from the myocardial infarction national audit project reveals the service is exceeding the national average by 4%.