Meehan also spent time at the Myers Research Institute in Beachwood, Ohio, conducting applied research directly with staff and residents at the Menorah Park Center for Senior Living.
What does MRI stand for?
MRI stands for Myers Research Institute
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MRI
We have 297 other meanings of MRI in our Acronym Attic
- Mixed Reality Interface
- Miyabi Research Institute (Japan)
- MODERATE RISK OF ISOLATION
- Molecular Research Institute (est. 1979; California)
- Montgomery Research, Inc. (San Francisco, CA)
- Moores Rowland International (accounting; Taiwan)
- Morning Room Inspection
- Morrison Research Initiative
- Most Recent Interim (finance)
- Multi-Resolution Integration (algorithm)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging with Combidex
- Marine Renewables Industry Association (Ireland)
- Marketing Research and Intelligence Association (also seen as ARIM; Canada)
- Matter Requiring Immediate Attention
- Member of the Royal Irish Academy (humanities/sciences; Ireland)
- Mentally Retarded Infantile Autism (developmental disorder)
- Model Railroad Industry Association
- Member of the Royal Institute of the Architects of Ireland (UK)
- Metal Roofing Industry Association of Queensland (Australia)
- Manchester Region Industrial Archaeology Society (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example, there is no consensus among state policymakers about the "appropriate regulatory model" for assisted living and, similarly, no consensus about "what assisted living is," asserted Catherine Hawes of the Myers Research Institute of Menorah Park Center for the Aging in Beachwood, Ohio.
Camp, PhD, at the Myers Research Institute at Menorah Park Center for Senior Living in Cleveland, validated my work, saying that people with early-stage dementia can learn new behaviors, as Dad was able to do.