Advances in understanding and management of myeloproliferative neoplasms.
What does MPN stand for?
MPN stands for Myeloproliferative Neoplasm
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MPN
We have 84 other meanings of MPN in our Acronym Attic
- Mobil Producing Nigeria
- Mobile Private Network
- Mobility Position Number
- Mode Partition Noise
- Modular Personal Network (Celume)
- Modulatory Proctolin Neuron
- Molex Premise Network (various locations)
- More Productive Now! (blog)
- Most Probable Number (microbiology method)
- MSE Packet Network
- Marshall Park Neighborhood Association (Portland, OR)
- Master of Public and Nonprofit Administration (graduate studies program; various locations)
- Melrose Park Neighbors Association (Cheltenham, PA)
- Miller Park Neighborhood Association (Seattle, WA)
- Monticello Park Neighborhood Association (San Antonio, TX)
- Mount Pleasant Neighborhood Alliance (Washington, DC)
- Mount Prospect National Bank (Mount Prospect, IL)
- Maxwell Park Neighborhood Council (Oakland, CA)
- Meigs Point Nature Center (Hammonasset State Park; New Haven County, CT)
- Model Predictive Neural Control
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the terms of the agreement, Ipsogen grants ARUP, a national clinical and anatomic pathology reference laboratory and a worldwide leader in innovative laboratory research and development, non-exclusive rights, for the US territory, to offer a complete range of assays for the molecular classification and the screening of Myeloproliferative Neoplasms (MPN), a group of leukaemia's caused by JAK2 gene variations that affects more than 100,000 people in the US.
Over 50 percent of patients afflicted with myeloproliferative neoplasms carry the JAK2 mutation, and suffer from the overproduction of red blood cells, platelets or fibrous connective tissue.