Pattern III lesions (30% of cases) are poorly demarcated and associated with relatively early loss of oligodendrocytes (OLGs) by apoptosis and loss of myelin-associated glycoprotein.
What does MAG stand for?
MAG stands for Myelin-Associated Glycoprotein
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of MAG
We have 280 other meanings of MAG in our Acronym Attic
- Mobile Access Gateway
- Modeling and Analysis Group (various organizations)
- Monitor Action Group (Namibia)
- Morton Ann Gernsbacher (psychology)
- Mothers Against Guns (England)
- Mothers and Men against Gangs (California)
- Motorcycle Action Group
- Mouvement pour les Assises de la Gauche (French: Mouvement for the Conference of the Left, Senegal)
- Museums, Archives and Galleries
- Mutual Assistance Group
- Magnetic North Declination
- Motorcylist Action Group - The Netherlands
- Marine Aircraft Group 33 (USMC)
- Magnetic Media for Future Ultra-High-Density Information Storage
- Make America Go Awry (slogan)
- Make America Great Again! (campaign slogan)
- Make Assholes Go Away
- Metropolitan Amateur Golf Association (est. 1992; various locations)
- Mexican American Grocers Association
- Michigan Amputee Golf Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Polyneuropathy syndromes associated with serum antibodies to sulfatide and myelin-associated glycoprotein.
Last year, two other research groups suggested that they had found another important inhibitory molecule, myelin-associated glycoprotein (MAG).