Tenders are invited for Supply Of Medicines (Tablet - pioglitazone - 30 mg, tablet - prednisolone - 10 mg, tablet - prednisolone - 20 mg, tablet - allopurinol - 100 mg, tablet - mycophenolate mofetil - 500 Mg, ointment - heparinoids - 10 gm, ointment - beclomethasone Dipropionate 0.
What does MMF stand for?
MMF stands for Mycophenolate Mofetil (immunosupressant drug)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MMF
We have 161 other meanings of MMF in our Acronym Attic
- Multi-Scale Modeling Framework (meteorology)
- Multifamily Mortgage Finance
- multimedia filter
- Multimedia Formats Interface
- Multimedia Fusion
- Multinational Maritime Force
- Music Managers Forum (various locations)
- My Medical Files (health informatics system)
- My Most Favorite
- Multimedia Fusion 2 (software creation tool)
- Fireman Apprentice, Machinists Mate Striker (naval rating)
- Manitoba Minor Football Association (Canada)
- Market Milk Federation of Australia
- Media Matters for America
- Modern Masters Fine Art (California)
- Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts (Alabama)
- Montreal Museum of Fine Arts (see also: MBAM)
- Metals and Machine Fabricators
- Make Me Feel Better
Samples in periodicals archive:
While thought leaders perceive that belimumab carries a relatively low risk, mycophenolate mofetil (Roche/Galenica's CellCept, generics) and rituximab (Biogen Idec/Roche/Genentech/Chugai/Zenyaku Kogyo's Rituxan, Roche's MabThera) are associated with higher risk of serious infections.
Mycophenolate mofetil (MMF) is an immunosuppressive drug used in solid organ transplant patients and had been reported to be associated with pulmonary fibrosis and organizing pneumonia with no other forms of histopathologic abnormalities documented in the English literature.
Mycophenolate mofetil (CellCept) also has a category D rating.
Both Myfortic, known generically as mycophenolic acid, and CellCept, mycophenolate mofetil, are used to suppress the immune system to prevent patients' bodies from rejecting a transplanted organ.
Background: Although mycophenolate mofetil (MMF) has proven efficacy in preventing solid organ allograft rejection in adults, well-established dosing practices have yet to be established in children.
The two drugs are mycophenolate mofetil (CellCept), made by Roche, and mycophenolic acid (Myfortic), made by Novartis Corp.
Clinical pharmacokinetics of mycophenolate mofetil [Review].